Alternatively, it could be that the transaction is below the £2.00 threshold, in which case you will be awarded virtual coins only and no spins.
Have fun getting rewarded
Crypto Prizes are here
Spin the wheel to win a whole Ethereum ETH or even a Bitcoin BTC. Crypto without the risk. Just spin and win.
There is a Spin for everything
Whether you're buying a coffee or paying rent, we have a spin for it. We're adding more thrilling prizes to be won for each and every purchase.
Pay & Win
You could win a full refund of your transaction - be it a cup of coffee, your bus commute or a dinner for two (caps apply).
What are the prizes?
Virtual Coins, Cash, Cashback %, Re-Spins, Tech Gadgets, 1 Ethereum ETH and 1 Bitcoin BTC.
Like the Daily Raffle?
Card users get a 2X Raffle booster auto-play. No need anymore to boost manually. The card program does it automatically for you.
Access to More Games & Special Deals
Card customers will have access to the new Lisbon, Tokyo and Paris wheels as well as exclusive gamified Gift Card deals.
How it works
Shop as usual, play and earn rewards
Shop with your everup debit card at any retailers.
Spin Lisbon (spend £2+), Tokyo (spend £10+) or Paris (spend £25+) after every purchase.
You can win Coins, Cash, Cashback, Re-spin, Tech Gadgets plus 1 Ethereum (ETH) and 1 Bitcoin (BTC).
everup’s prize-linked Debit Card program guide
A short guide to our very first debit card program!
Version 1.3.5. 01 December 2022
Get a Lisbon, Tokyo or Paris spin at the Game Centre on any qualifying purchase. The wheel will disappear once the game is played.
A quick reminder of spending rewards:
- £2.0+ triggers Lisbon – Coins, Gadgets, Re-spins and 1 ETH
- £10.00+ triggers Tokyo – Coins, Cash, Gadgets, Re-spins and 1 ETH
- £25.00+ triggers Paris – Coins, Cash, Cashback, Gadgets, Re-spins and 1 BTC
1. Our card is a virtual debit card and can only be used online or, if you wish to use it in a physical shop, via third party services.
2. To activate the card go to the banking section and find the card icon. Tap on it and follow the instructions to activate your first card.
3. Apple Pay and Google Pay options are coming in 2023. You can still add the card to Apple or Google to pay for app purchases and app subscriptions.
4. At times, your purchase may require a multi-factor authentication (MFA). Please make sure you set sound and memorable answers to your MFA questions when you onboard with the card program. Tip: avoid multiple words and stick to lower case and one word. The MFA may occasionally trigger an SMS-based verification code as well.
5. The limit of the card corresponds to the limit of your cash account. If you have the cash in your account, you can spend it.
6. The card is available under a membership program. You can find the different plans in the app during the card onboarding process or on our website un the Plans section.
7. Besides the wheel games, the card currently yields 100 coins per £1.00 spent on any purchase. Therefore, if you spend £100.00 you get 100,000 coins which can buy you 4 entries in the £1 Million Lotto draw we run every Thursday evening. Only eligible purchase trigger spin games. For credit card repayments, below the £100 threshold no reward is attributed.
8. There are 3 Wheel Of Fortune games that are unlocked when you use the card for purchases of at least £2.00:
- Tier 1 game – Lisbon
- Spin when you spend between £2.00 and £9.99
- Coins and Ethereum rewards
- Special Tier 1 prize. E.g. a Nutribullet.
- Tier 2 game – Tokyo
- Spin when you spend between £10.00 and £24.99
- Coins, cash and Ethereum rewards
- Special Tier 2 prize. E.g. Headphones
- Tier 3 game- Paris
- Spin when you spend over £25.00
- Coins, cash, Cashback and Bitcoin rewards
- Special Tier 3 prize. E.g. a Mobile Phone
There is a prize cap on all cashback prizes as per the below table.
|Cashback Percentage||CAP Applied|
|0.2% CASHBACK||£ 15.00|
|0.25% CASHBACK||£ 15.00|
|0.5% CASHBACK||£ 15.00|
|0.75% CASHBACK||£ 15.00|
|0.8% CASHBACK||£ 15.00|
|1% CASHBACK||£ 20.00|
|3% CASHBACK||£ 100.00|
|4% CASHBACK||£ 100.00|
|100% CASHBACK||£ 100.00|
|200% CASHBACK||£ 200.00|
9. If when spinning, you land on a “ONE +” prize, you’ve won an extra spin!
10. To explore your earned coins and unlocked games, tap on the card and then Card Transactions and then check out each specific transaction.
At this point you will be able to see the details of the transaction, the coins earned and the unlocked game.
In the example below the transaction of £54.34 was rewarded with 5,434 coins and unlocked one Paris Spin.
Tap on “Play Now” to play the game.
Below the card you will see an up-to-date list of special prizes for each game.
11. The odds of winning a special prize from each game are visible from the game interface itself via tapping on the green (i) icon on your right. The odds of winning the special prize may change from time to time to ensure that we have enough winners. Prizes themselves may also change from time to time!
12. Special prizes and their winners for the Tier 1, 2 and 3 spins will be announced via notifications and in-app carousels just as we currently do for the Tuesday and Friday Raffle draws. Winners will be advertised under the general winners’ stories.
13. All prizes, odds, terms and rewards may change at short notice while we tweak our way to a stable product.
14. How to play the games:
- Pay for anything online with your everup debit card. To find your card number, tap on the eye icon below the card and then tap on the double squares icon to copy the number.
- After you buy something using the card, wait for the purchase notification to pop up on the everup app.
- If you don’t see a notification, you can always check under the Debit Card tab in the Banking section for your Card Transactions.
- Once the game is played, the award is attributed immediately and will be visible under Winnings & Rewards in the Banking section of the app.
- If you win a special prize, we will be notified as well and inform you in the same way we do with the Raffle prizes on Tuesdays and/or Fridays.