My account

What ID form is needed to open a Cash Account with EverUp?

The following ID forms are accepted to open an EverUp cash account:

  • Current signed passport
  • EEA member state identity card (which can also be used as evidence of address if it carries this)
  • Current UK or EEA photocard driving licence
  • Residence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passport

All individuals that chose to register with any form of ID barring the UK driving licence are requested to provide Proof of Address.

Close Bitnami banner